.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Saturday, January 1, 2011

hi 2011, the "Rabbit" year!


As everyone was doing their own way of welcoming Year 2011...I'm at home resting while watching the boring countdown performances on Channel 5.

The performances from all the artistes are so making me bored to death! Plz...i wanna see the fireworks. Quick!

I always love fireworks. Watching it on site is so much better than on TV. But I hate crowds. Urghhh!!!

I've welcome 2010 on site, watching the fireworks from Marina Barrage. But it was such a disappointment cos most of the fireworks was being blocked from view by the Marina Bay Sands Resort. Today, I'm in no mood to go photographed those fireworks. =P

I read some of my friends shout-out on their facebook that 2010 wasn't a good year for them. Well, too bad then. But as for me...I love 2010 even tho there's a sad incident happened this yr. But well..when things happened, it happens for a reason.

Anyways, i have alwys love every passing years cos all those years that has passed..i am always younger than all the years to come. Wakakka..!!!

Happy New Year 2011 to all those who love me, hate me and those who-don't-know-to-love-or-hate me.

Have a wonderful 2011! Be healthy. Be cheerful alla tyme. Love life. Treasure frienship. Love your family. Hate no one cos its very tiring to hate people.(U'll understand what i mean when u gets older. =P). Spread the love, but say "NO" to scandal if your status is engaged or married. heheeee...


Love,
Me!

p/s : According to the Chinese Lunar calender, its the "Rabbit" Year this year. To all "rabbits"...Have a blast!

Labels:

++ quoth nessie at 12:18 AM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!