.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rawa Island Safaris

Where : Mersing Johor, Malaysia
Place : Rawa Safaris
When : 20 to 22 June 2010

This island resort has long been overdue for me to upload in my blog. And I almost forgotten about its absence in my blog. But I will never forget the experiences that I had related to Rawa Island.

I wanted to visit Tioman Island actually. Because my lil sister love Paya Beach and this trip is my lil brother's first island resort trip. When i made my booking, it was end of May and even tho I know that June is S'pore's school holiday period, but still i'm too lazy to make an early booking. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguse.

All rooms in Paya Tioman is fully booked. The only available is HillView at Berjaya Tioman during my booking request. Since some of us is on tight budget, we try to look for another island. Thanks to a friend's holiday pic that she uploaded in her FB, I have long fell in love with Rawa Island.



Photobucket


The problem is none of Spore travel agent caters for this trip. And so...with the help of my Personal Assistant, she managed to source out how to reach that place.

I made booking online. We couldn't get what we wanted and settle for what's available. We wanted waterfront chalet, but its fully booked on the 21st June. And so we just settled for Hillview chalet, since thats the only available room type and we are desperately wanting a holiday on an island resort.



Photobucket
Waterfront



Photobucket
Beachfront

Photobucket
Hillview

Photobucket
Hillview

Depart at 6am from Golden Mile Complex, we head towards Woodlands Checkpoint. Its a 44 seater coach. Leg space is crampy but luckily the seat is comfy.

I do not know what to expect. But is just looking for a private beach thats away from crowds and a white sandy beach.



Photobucket

We reached at 9.3am, and had breakfast at the nearby food stalls. Our boat leaves Mersing Jetty at 12noon.

Photobucket
This is so yummy! This is what I had.

Photobucket
This is what my siblings had.

There isn't many people heading to Rawa Island. Just me and my siblings with an ang mohs family of three.

When our boat reached Rawa...OMG! I love what i see....



Photobucket
Taken from the jetty

Photobucket

Upon checked in, we had our lunch and what else...splash! into the water.


Photobucket
This is where we had our meals.Only one dining area on this private beach.

Snorkelling...snorkelling...is all i love to do!


Photobucket

I so LOVE beach life!!

Photobucket



Labels: ,

++ quoth nessie at 5:07 PM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!