.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Saturday, August 28, 2010

A dreadful 5days experience in Jakarta, Puncak, Bandung

Where : West Java, Indonesia
Place : Jakarta, Puncak, Band
ung
WhenBold : 22 July to 26 July '10























































I'm leaving an empty, blank space purposely. If this blog is my photo album....it would start as a blank page. And not just one blank page but many. Why....???? Cos I'm blank and catch nothing, learnt nothing and the worst I understand nothing...NIL from my worst ever tour guide Andy Chandra from Semesta Tours!!!!

What's my problem?? No...not my problem. The problem is my tour guide. He has speech problem. And so I thought. Well...I'm wrong. While some could comprehend English but couldn't converse, this guide is neither. He can't pronounce properly. He don't speak comprehensive english and he can't answer my Qs...that means he dont understand simple english. His english is freaking lousy!!!

All I can say for this trip is that, the scenery is good. Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Puteh. And for a person who hates shopping, surprisingly I LOVE shopping in Bandung.

Visit Dago street and you can shop till your feet sores. I'm so dead serious! Bought lotsa tee shirts and a pair of pants, bag too! Will definitely revisit Dago street in the near future (minus my lousy tour guide of course!).

I wrote this blog with so much disappointment bcos not only am i not able to share with you on the history of the Tangkuban Perahu; Why it's called Tangkuban Perahu....But bcos when i tried to ask my guide, I'm not even getting anything from his answer. And so...I gave up asking more. Anyways, Tangkuban Perahu is a local word which means Capsized Boat. And Kawah Puteh in english means White Crater.

Photobucket
Tangkuban Perahu/Capsized Boat

Photobucket
Kawah Puteh/White Crater

All i can say about Kawah Puteh is that it is very mystical. As tho you entered a different world. But the sulphuric smell from the crater is very choking.

Labels:

++ quoth nessie at 4:49 AM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!