.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Genting Highlands

Where : Pahang, Malaysia
Place : Genting Highlands
When : 5th - 7th Nov '08


Photobucket

I'm still confused where to go for my hotel check-in when i reached Genting. The other time i came, i was directed to a room for "Tour Group check-in". This time i checked in at the main lobby of First World Hotel. My advice is; better to ask the security personnel where u should check-in before you start queueing for the queue number.

Photobucket
First World Hotel

Photobucket
First World Hotel Lobby

Photobucket
First World Hotel Main Lobby - Check in counters

Better than my last visit, this visit recorded temperature to be 17-18deg C. Previously the weather here is hot that wearing a thin layer of clothing is sufficient to make me comfortable walking around Genting. (My last visit was Feb this year).

Tried the rides indoor and outdoor. I guez age is catching up on me that rides which i could take previously with no problem, my heart couldn't take it anymore.

Photobucket
This panel shows which of the games thats in operation for the day

Riding on the corkscrew and cyclone, i can feel my heart almost fall out. Esp during the downride. Basically these two are roller coaster rides.

Photobucket
Corkscrew

Photobucket
Cyclone

Photobucket
Flying chair

Photobucket
This ride (Space Shot) is close for maintenance. Never been on it before, and I dont even wanna think wanting to try this game. :-)

Try taking the sky way cable car if you have not ride on one. The cable car ride here is long and fast. And its not too expensive unlike the cable car ride in Spore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the mist. I can't even see the cable car in front of mine.

Photobucket
Despite being a cold weather is Genting, the sun still shines. And even tho the sun is up, the temperature is still cold.

For those who wish to buy some souveniors back home, drop by at Level 8 and you will be greeted with so many shops selling all sorts of items ranging from keychain, bags, purse, handphone chain, T-shirts and many more.

These shops are categories under "country" themes i.e shops selling items from India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Spore, Korea, Japan, Middle East. I bought some from Vietnam and Korea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: ,

++ quoth nessie at 9:16 PM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!