.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday dine-in : PIZZA!

I'm not paid for the promotion of the company or the item mentioned in this blog of mine. This is just purely my favourite kind.

It started with a day of being don't know what to cook and nothing special to eat and its someone's birthday today. Its my second sista b'day... So i started to think and think what to eat. Finally, i decided to have pizza! There have been growing number of pizza company obtaining the 'HALAL' certification but not all i have tried out. But one particular company that i have been placing my order with, and still loved it so much for the past few years. Its 'Canadian Pizza'.



The pizza topping here is generous, and the best about this company is that u order two pizzas for the price of one. I ordered four pizzas today and even tho the girl who took my order said that it will be delivered in 1hr15mins, but i got mine hot and fresh in half hour!


Photobucket
SINGAPURA SPECIAL : Spicy Chicken, Garlic, Capsicum, Red Chilli


Photobucket
SHAWARMA PIZZA (This is new on the menu) : Chicken Shawarma, Lettuce, Onions, Doner Kebab Sauce, Mozzarella & Edam Cheese


Photobucket
CHEESY TURKEY : Cheesy Turkey Sausage, Turkey Bacon, Capsicum & Fresh Tomatoes


Photobucket
MEAT LOVER : Spiced Minced Beef, Beef Pepperoni, Turkey Ham, Beef Salami & Italian Sausage


During festive sason, you can expect special menu of pizza topping. At other times, the company will come out with new recipes and menus.

Visit Canadian Pizza website for the whole menus and side orders.
Canadian Pizza Homepage

My comment : My all-time fav is SINGAPURA SPECIAL cos of its spiciness. For those who does not eat chicken and cannot stand spicy food, try MEAT LOVER.
This is my first time trying SHAWARMA PIZZA. Its tomato based, not spicy and had generous topping of chicken. I will surely order it again in future, but will add lots of chilli flakes for add-on spiciness! kheheeee...

I stayed in the East and my sis stayed in the West. The topping that my sister and myself got, varies with the location of the outlet which did our pizzas. What i observed is that in the East, i will get more topping comparing to my sister.

Labels:

++ quoth nessie at 6:53 PM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!