.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Monday, June 30, 2008

On my own FINALLY!
Place : Pulau Ubin
When : 27th June-08

My friends and i have longed plan to cycle in Ubin, just that we keep postponing the date due to several reasons. Finally here we are, and here i am AGAIN! Before we start our cycling trip, had breakfast in Changi Village. Even tho it was a Friday morning (9.30am), most stalls have completed all their dishes, only waiting for customers to be served.

Bumboat ride fare is now S$2.50 (increased 50cents). Bringing your own bike on the bumboat still remain unchange (S$2.00).

As usual upon reaching Ubin, first and foremost to get a map of Ubin. But dont worry even if anyone have forgotten about the map, there's map put up on strategic junctions on the island.

Its the durian season now. Whoa...lots and lots of it found on the island. But im waiting for rambutan season. Not just that the rambutan trees colored the trees in red and makes the whole island more beautiful...but the juicy rambutan fruits make me goes " Syiokknyer...."

Even tho its a weekday (Friday), seen so many cyclist. This is my first time cycling on my own in Ubin. Being a first timer, i do not have the confident to be a safe cyclist. But lucky me there's two heroes in our group. That somehow motivates me to cycle on my own, cos i know if anything happens to me help is there.

I must admit that the experienced being on ur own bike and riding on a double is so so much different esp when u have to ride down the steep slope, and having the wind blowing thru ur hairs. Its so seronok! (seronok is in malay meaning syiok).

We went to Chek Jawa wetland, Maman Beach and looking for Ubin quarry but ends up at Kekek quarry. Even tho that just three places to mentioned, but its like cycling the whole of Ubin. Butt hurts man!

Labels: , , ,

++ quoth nessie at 10:32 AM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!