.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Monday, June 23, 2008

Coffee Prince (Korean drama)

Title : Coffee Prince (Korea)

Genre : Romance, Comedy

Main actor & actress :
Gong Yoo as Choi Han Kyul
Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan

Synopsis:

Story about a girl (Eun Chan) who disguise as a guy to make end meets to support her single parent mum and a schooling sister. Soon after she met a rich man's son (Han Kyul) and works in a coffee specialty shop and then falls in love with the hot-tempered Han Kyul. Han Kyul thinks that Eun Chan is a man so he starts to think about his sexuality problem when he reliased that he likes Eun Chan. Eun Chan is torned that she cannot reveal herself unless she wants to get herself married off.

My rating
: 9/10


My comment :
So far this is the first korean drama that i watched and did not end up having any heartaches with any characters played in the show.

Gong Yoo is so cool and good-looking...aigooo...im so captivated!

There's this one segment of
the drama (Episode 17) that i loved so much...its when Gong Yoo gave Eun Hye a wake up call by singing to her "I Love U". So romantic...

This has to be my favourite song from this drama :
Title : I Love U (Norul Saranghae)
Singer : Han Dong Joon

Labels: ,

++ quoth nessie at 1:04 AM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!