.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Inheritance aka Kindergarten Love (Korean drama)

Title : Great Inheritance (Korea)

Genre : Comedy

Main Actor & Actress :
Kim Jae Won as Ka
ng Hyun Se
Han Ji Min as Yoo Mi Rae

Synopsis :

Kang Hyun Se (played by Kim Jae Won) is a gangster of the Han Ban Do group inherits a kindergarten after his estranged mother dies from a heart attack. With an intention to sell the Maru Kindergarten he comes to terrorize the staff only to learn that he has to work as kindergarten teacher for a span of 100 days to gain legal ownership.

Meanwhile, a development firm called NK plans to buy off the kindergarten's property and begin construction on a project named Rainbow Park, an amusement park for children. Rainbow Park is a dream project of one manager named Jung Il Do, who mentors a young graduate from America, Manager Choi Shi Wan who incidentally shares a past with Yoo Mi Rae.

The Han Ban Do group, headed by one named So Dong Pa, however, convinces Kang Hyun Se to complete his mother's conditions, and after the 100-day period, turn over the kindergarten to the gang's control. This would force NK into giving So Dong Pa a seat into its executive board.

Kang Hyun Se reluctantly endures teaching at the kindergarten, inevitably falling for Mi Rae and the lovable children.


My rating :
8/10


My comments : Love all the kids in this drama, particularly "Miss Bully". She's so adorable yet fierce! (just like me. :-P)

Choi Shi Wan played by Kim Ji Hoon (left). He is the bad guy in this drama. For a bad guy, he is so good looking *wink*wink*


My favourite song from this drama :
Title : Hwe Sang
Singer : Kim Dong Wook



Labels: ,

++ quoth nessie at 7:43 PM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!