.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NDP Preview


Where : Southern Singapore
Place : Marina Bay floating platform
When : 1-Aug-09


Photobucket

In my whole life, i've never been to any NDP (National Day Parade). But i'm lucky this year. A friend couldn't make it and had given me the NDP Preview tic! I got 2pairs. And only one sister could make it. So the other pair of tickets, i've given it away to my sis's friend, XY.


Photobucket




Photobucket

As the tic stated...gate open at 4pm and all to be seated by 5.45pm. I've reached Esplanade at 3.10pm, had KFC at Marina Sq.

Everywhere in Marina Sq, 90% are seen wearing red attire. That includes me and my sis. I was hoping that i might bumped into someone familiar. Sad...sad...no familiar face.


Photobucket


When the gates open, all walk in orderly manner. All bags have to be scanned by the security personnel. Drinks and any liquid form need to be declared and no canned drinks is allowed to be brought in.

1st, is to get to the correct walkway. There's red, blue, green and yellow sector. Which path to take depends on which ticket color you are holding. Mine is blue.

2nd, to get the food...given out is Sunshine butter sugar bun.

3rd, produce your ticket to get the funpack. Its a sling bag packed with biscuits, magazine, poncho, h2o and items thats needed to participate during the NDP show.

Hand sanitizer is also given out. Prob due to the current h1n1 case. Keeping clean and healthy is important.

Photobucket

Next, collect this booklet...

Photobucket

and the litter bag to dump all your rubbish...

Photobucket




Photobucket

I didnt take note what time the whole thing actually started cos too busy people-watching. Here's a snapshot of whats happen during the NDP Preview...

Photobucket


Photobucket

As we watched the national flag flew pass, all were singing the national anthem "MAJULAH SINGAPURA"

Photobucket

As the night falls, the stage is brightly and beautifully lit...loud music, funny host of suhaimi Yusoff and Mark Lee. Wonderful feeling!

Photobucket


Photobucket

A must-have event in any NDP..FIREWORKS!

Photobucket


Photobucket


By 8.30pm, it came to an end.

Photobucket

Despite a weekend and after NDP, the road is not congested. Took a bus home. And as a matter of fact, the bus and the route that i took is so empty.

To all Singaporean..Happy 44th Birthday! May we live in peace and having good racial harmony always!


Photobucket



Labels: , ,

++ quoth nessie at 12:17 AM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!