.: ♥ Travelling is my passion. Photography is my hobby. Traveljournalism is my dream. :.♥


Monday, February 9, 2009

The day i became someone's "marker"

For the past one year or so i have been walking from my home to the MRT station particularly during my morning duty. The walk is a 25-35min walk. The funny thing about the walk is that i noticed that someone made me as her "marker".

This is what happen...

Each time I walk, a very same person will be walking the same route as me. The funny part that i observed; if she is at a traffic-light junction, she will wait till the "green man" turns green before starting to cross the road. But each and every time i am approaching the traffic junction she gets very nervous.

I'm the sort who hates to wait for the green man if there's no traffic. So, i'll usually jay walk.

To my surprised, she would jay walk with me. And at some other time, if she sees me approaching the junction, she would look out for traffic and start jay-walking. If im still at far distance, she will not jay-walk but keeps fidgeting about, waiting for the green man. DUH! Whada!!

Me her marker? *eyeballs rolling up* If im walking in front of her does that means that she'll miss her MRT train? Hello!!!! Look at her own watch and see for herself whether she'll miss her train or not!

I will try to snap a picture of her one fine day! keke

Labels:

++ quoth nessie at 3:47 PM






Best view using Internet Explorer
Photobucket
nATuRe XpLoRer Contact Me

.: about this blog :.
This blog is more of nature themed.

Here i will share my findings and observations by means of photos and narration to places that i rambles in Spore.

Beside that i will post on what i have been doing (but not so much into writing such stuff actually).

There's also post of my overseas trip, with photos and narration of course.

So, please feel free to tell me which other new places or interesting place which of nature related that I should go explore next.


.: about me :.
Nature lover.

Hate late-comers. I dunt hv high patience level u know.

One thing that i always hold onto; wenever sometg bad happen to me, i'll nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos in times of goodness and happiness i nvr ask God "Why me?" Cos everything that happened, happens for a reason.

My favourite love quote : "Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."


.: ... :.





.: Online.CHaT :.

.: categories :.

.: buddy.coRneR :.

.: fav links :.

.: also visiting :.

.: useful links :.

.: recent posts :.

.: archives :.

.: tag.board :.



.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com



































My heartfelt "TANKIU" dedicated to "BoNa FiDe" for all the help in building this blog. Muakkksss






As life moves on, you will find new friends.
But remember, i'll always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep in touch all dear friends!